Every week I share things I’m thankful for in a column called “Hello, Friday.” Whether it’s a list, a story or a picture, always at the heart of it is thankfulness.
- my best friend. we’ve been friends for about 18 years and she is one of the greatest persons I’ve ever known.
- shelter from the storm
- new songs that bring joy to your heart
- quiet alone time with God
- the beach. it’s beginning to call my name and I’m trying to figure out how to get there.
- my new fabric samples arrived!
- feeling better, after not feeling so good
(pop-up balloon messages by Studio DIY)