Every week I share things I’m thankful for in a column called “Hello, Friday.” Whether it’s a list, a story or a picture, always at the heart of it is thankfulness.
So, this week zipped on by. I took off from work on Memorial Day. Like completely took off and didn’t work. It was great. I plan to do that more often. However, I was confused for the rest of the week. I thought Tuesday was Monday, Wednesday was Tuesday, etc. I also forgot to blog on Wednesday . . . oops! Anyhow, here are some things I’m thankful for this week.
– Last weekend was my best friend’s birthday. It was a full day of celebrating and so much fun!
– my Daddy’s barbecue. It’s so, so good!
– little brothers that check on their big sisters
– God’s goodness and faithfulness
– summer days
– going forward, even in fear
(photo by Studio DIY)