Thanks so much for all your blog feedback. You guys had some great ideas! Someone mentioned missing my list of things I’m thankful for. So, Beezus, this is for you . . .
Here are some things I’m thankful for:
– I finished a design project I had been working on since December. It was all consuming. And I am so thankful and overjoyed it’s done, guys! The day after I turned everything in, the tension that was in my neck and shoulders was gone.
-peace and quiet
– my Mama celebrated a birthday this week. I was able to spend part of the day with her and my family.
– light shining through the trees
– my Grandfather was in the hospital earlier this year. I am so thankful to God he is doing well and is reunited with my Grandma.
– the sound of a baby giggling
– an afternoon walk
– a time of rest
(photo found via Knot and Bow)