The above picture is a snapshot of where I’ve been all week. In front of my computer screen. Working on new designs. As I take a break from work, here are some things I’m especially thankful for this week.
1. spending Thanksgiving with my family
2. spontaneous road trips
3. that little cottage in the woods
4. a smile
5. all the “behind the scenes” people that contribute to getting fabric in yours and my hands
6. when I can’t put a book down because it’s just that good!
7. the thoughtful “mystery” person who secretly takes care of my lawn (I go outside to see the sidewalk swept or the monstrous piles of leaves gone.)
8. safe travels
10. being able to take the picture above with only one hand . . . how did that happen?
(photo by Kelle)