Happy February! I woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Although, it’s not as dreamy as the pictures above, it will do. The crazy thing is that it was 73 degrees earlier this week in Nashville. With the snow on the ground, I’m left wondering if this means I get a snow day from work? While I’m over here contemplating this, I hope you have a lovely day and here are some things I’m thankful for this week:
– God is good
– there’s snow on the ground
– recognizing wrong thought patterns
– working to fix wrong thought patterns
– homemade broth
– more work . . . which means more play, right?
– all the sweet comments from my new Girl Friends collections
– snow days!