I’d really like to stick my face in a bunch of flowers today. It’s been a seriously gray winter in Nashville. I’ve lived in Tennessee my entire life and don’t remember it being this dreary this time of year. Am I mistaken fellow Tennesseans? It has me thinking I might need to move to California or something. I’m kidding, Mom . . . well, kinda. Anyhow, I’m excited that it’s March and I have lots to be thankful for during this month. Here’s a few things. Happy March!
– Spring is only 19 days away
– my birthday is in 23 days
– I should be able to wear flip flops outside comfortably again
– pink flowers start to pop up everywhere
– the completion of two big deadlines this month
– Spring break anyone?
– longer days of sunlight (Yay for spring forward)
– warmer days are ahead
– spring sunshine
(original photo found here)