Hi Friends! My apologies for taking a little blog break. Quilt Market was last weekend, and upon returning I spent the week catching up on work. I have tons of pictures to share with you. I had so much fun at Quilt Market. I met lots of new faces and saw old friends. I walked away with a heart full of thanksgiving. Here are some things I’m especially thankful:
- my booth at Quilt Market. It felt like home. I was sad to leave it on the last day of the show.
- the Robert Kaufman team. I’m so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful company. They’re awesome. I love them all.
- meeting new faces
- catching up with friends
- photo booths and bunny ears. (See this)
- non-stop flights. I don’t like flying. So, it eased my mind to know that I only had two take offs.
- my Mom and best friend came with me. If you didn’t know, I’m kinda shy. Having my family around me is always a good thing.
- a great trip. From start to finish, it was a great tip.
(photo found here)