Some of the things I’m thankful for . . .
1. Christmas music will be played everywhere the day following Thanksgiving.
3. Going home to spend time with my family. Laughter and lots of food are awaiting me.
4. Wii Sports. To help burn off all those Thanksgiving calories. I recently got to the PRO status in boxing. And although, running is my #1 sport, Wii boxing is becoming a close second. (That’s me in the picture boxing.)
5. One of the stands at the Farmer’s Market gives me free vegetables.
6. The best cupcake bakery in the WORLD is around the corner . . . just in case I don’t want to bake anything for Thanksgiving.
7. Watching Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving (I’ve already watched it once)
8. Starbuck’s Caramel Macchiato with Soy Milk . . . so yummy.
9. Meeting wonderful fabric friends through the giveaways.
10. The color pink
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! See you on Monday.
(photos by Ann Kelle)