A month or so ago I had lunch with the girls of Violette Field Threads. Have you seen their patterns? They are so, so adorable.
Unbeknownst to me, at the same time, Robert Kaufman had several garments made using their patterns. Serendipitous?
The girls were kind enough to give me some of their patterns, four of which I’m including in a giveaway. To enter, simply leave a comment. A random winner will drawn. Deadline to enter is Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at midnight. (UPDATE: My apologies for the wrong date listed. I’ve corrected it. . . thank you, Gail, for letting me know.)
Fabrics and patterns used in garments:
– Blue chevron dress: Josephine pattern, Remix chevron
– Yellow top: Elise pattern, Laguna jersey solid, Rick Rack & Ribbons Deluxe trim
– Plaid maxi dress: Emmaline pattern, Cape Cod Seersuckers fabric
– Blue ruffled skirt: Vivienne pattern, Cool Cords main fabric, Kona Cotton ruffles
– Pink pants: Whitney Pattern (pants option), Rick Rack & Ribbons fabric
– Pink chevron dress: Audrey pattern, Remix chevron
(UPDATE: Congratulations to Karen for being selected as the winner! )